Le Theatre Cruises
Gia Luan pier, Cat Ba, Hai Phong
Sitting on the high cliffs of the Le Theatre Cruises offers a sublime slice of modern minimalism on the Halong Bay, with an emphasis on elegant simplicity and first-rate food, An airy refuge, our 24 luxurious rooms
LE THEATRE CRUISE LAN HA BAY
Experience world-class service at Le Theatre Cruises - Wonder on Lan Ha Bay
One of our top picks in Ha Long – and a guest favourite.
Le Theatre Cruises offers modern cabins for a relaxing time in Lan Ha Bay. Guests can enjoy the sunlight on sunbed in the sun terrace. The cruise also has on-site bar and restaurant.
All air-conditioned cabins are adorned in earthy hues of white and brown. They are furnished with heating and a wardrobe. Free WiFi and in room satellite TV are provided. Private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.
You will find a 24-hour front desk where staff can assist you with currency exchange, airport transfers and shuttle services. This cruise has water sport activities, including kayaking, swimming and fishing.
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG. (L,D)
- 07:45 – 8:20 a.m approx.
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter .
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via new highway on ultra-luxurious limousine
- 11:00 – 11:15 approx
- Transfer to Le Théatre Cruise by speed boat. Warmly welcome by our crew and given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink at The Opera restaurant Check into your cabin. Refresh your self during transient waiting time for leaving Gia Luan harbour.
- 13:00 : Buffee lunch will be served in The Opera restaurant while Le Théatre cruise towards Halong Bay.
- 15:00 : Explore Ba Trai Dao natural beach area belonged to Lan Ha bay. It’s great ideal destination for kayaking around limestone islets, enjoy swimming or relaxing on secluded beaches .
- 17:00: Return to Le Théatre cruise. We sail through the calm emerald waters heading to the sleeping area for anchoring.
- 17:00 – 18:30 : Happy hour
- Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset. It’s nice chatting time to make acquaintance with new friends or simply enjoy hunting photos and drinks.
- 18:00: Small class of cooking demonstration, our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls.
- 19:30: Delicious dinner is served with set menu in The Opera restaurant.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, a spa treatment or movies in your cabin.
- Over night on board.
- Explore the breathtaking and peaceful view on this unique Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay. Start cruising and enjoy our special feast of Vietnamese dishes while Le Théatre Cruise slowly slides on the romantic waves of the bay. On the second day, our smaller boat Jade Sail and tour guide will take you to discover the untouched places on Lan Ha Bay as visiting Viet Hai village on Cat Ba island, fishing floating village on the bay. You can spend all time swimming and kayaking among hundreds of islets or relaxing on our boat.
DAY 2: HALONG – HANOI. (Light breakfast, Brunch )
- 06:00 – 06:15: Tai Chi on Sunrise sundeck.
- Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on sundeck,
- 06:30: Followed by a light breakfast in The Opera restaurant
- 7:45: Visit beautiful water cave named Dark & Bright cave by comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Going through the Dark & Bright cave, travelers will come to a valley, surrounded by magnificent mountains. The scene gives us a feeling of being lost in the Heaven.
- 09:00 : Come back to Le Théatre cruise. Pack up your luggage and check out the room.
- 09:30 Buffet brunch will be served as we once again cruise back to harbour before your bill settlement and return to Tuan Chau Island.
- 11:00: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 14:00.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- In-house English speaking guide.
- Kayaking, local rowing boat.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabins with multi A/C, wifi, satellite – HD LED Tivi .
- All meals on cruise ( 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch ).
- Seasonal fruits basket & wine ( Fruits basket ONLY in Junior suite/connecting room & Family room )
- 02 bottles of water in each cabin daily.
- Cooking demonstration, squid fishing, Tai Chi session.
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges.
- Meeting Facilities and equipment ( charter only ).
- Airfare, visa arrangements, airport tranfer.
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage.
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses.
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.